Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Reminiscing my Puerto del Sol experience

Its mid-Summer season already and I have not yet gone to the beach. I guess summer's coming in late for me this year. Hmm, can't wait to go to the beach!

In the mean time, let me share my summerscapade at Puerto Del Sol from last year. Good thing I was able to find some pictures stored here in my PC.

Puerto Del Sol is located in Pangasinan I think it's about 5 hour drive from Manila. Road going to the resort as I recall is not as friendly as I expected it to be, there are lots of uncemented areas and small streets that you need to pass before you reach the place. The resort itself is Awesome! As most beaches in the area, it has fine white sand and clear blue water ( although water on the beach is knee high only during low tide so obviously it's not conducive for swimming). And what I love most about the place is that it's not as crowded as the beaches in Batangas or Boracay. You can feel the exclusivity of the place and you can really relax as much as you please. The resort also serves good food and offers some recreational facilities like billiards, tennis and badminton courts and some others. It also has a jacuzzi and a swimming pool.


No comments: