Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Vieux Chalet

I love food, no doubt about it... I don't mind traveling to get a tasteful meal. This is one of the vices I think I won't ever give up.

One Saturday morning, my friends and I decided to do some catching up and of course, what better way to do it but over a good meal. Amalie, suggested to visit Vieux Chalet- an authentic Swiss restaurant located in Antipolo city. It's an exclusive restaurant inside the Villa Christina Subdivision. Hidden in the series of private vacation houses and residential houses lies this one of a kind restaurant that we don't usually see in the metro (or a little bit outside the metro.) Unfortunately, there is no public transport going to the place so one must bring a car or ride a cab. The place accommodates only a small group of people so it's best to get reservation first before you visit the place.

I found this link in the website that will give you directions to the place. Click below:


http://vieuxchalet.tripod.com/howtoget.html


(Thank you to the writer of this article at tripod.com. I could have not explained the " how-to- get-there " part at all. I'm just glad some people are really good in giving out directions! )

The facade of the place looks homey.

Vieux Chalet also offers overnight accomodation packages. A mini pool beside the room is also available for the guests.


Here's some of the menu they offer. Just zoom in to see the price! hehe..


My friend Amalie "tries" to play the piano as we wait for our food to arrive.




Sausage pizza- One of the house specialties. I find it yummy, but really nothing special ;b

Reg, shows off the sausage festival platter ( I think that's what they call it ).

You can never go wrong wiht this sausage pasta. Hmm... isn't it too obvious we're sausage lovers?


4 comments:

gillboard said...

sarap ng pizza... yum...

Unknown said...

Oh wow, your site is like info haven!
keep it rollin'

A little invitation if you may, I hope you can bounce by my site too!

=) see you around!

Oman said...

puro sausage nga. i have checked the link and find it very useful.

airsoft_access said...

wow, sarap dito....

liam
http://airsoftaccess.blogspot.com/