Thursday, March 05, 2009

Oh my Gulay!

With or Without the Panagbenga Festival, Baguio will always be one of the best places to visit if you want to get some relaxation and good food. Let me share some of the places I found during my palatial stay in the city of Pines. Here is one of the best Resto's in the city.

Oh My Gulay! Restaurant is located on the fifth floor of the La Azotea Building along Session road. It's amazing that it has an outdoor feel despite it's location. The place is full of great and interesting art pieces. It's interior is very stylish and lots of photo opportunity for those who love taking pictures. The restaurant only serve vegetarian meal so it's a haven for all those who love veggies.












Club house sandwich with vegetable salad - Yummy!!!

Kabute Pasta - Garlic sauteed mushroom in cheese sauce pasta for only Php100
The house special Oh my gulay salad!




It's our lucky day! One of the locals agreed to teach us how to prepare and eat a "NGA NGA" - native cigar-like delicacie from fresh leaves and fruit seed, said to have some healing and relaxing effect ( NOT offered in the restaurant )

The leaves and fruit seed ingredients for NGA NGA

3 comments:

escape said...

great feature. i remember featuring it last week or two weeks ago.

i didnt notice that indian sculpture.

warfairy said...

@Don - Oh that's nice, I really like this resto. So you in Baguio during the Panagbenga too?

escape said...

no. i was there last january but ill be there again on april 17 as i pass by baguio before my sagada trip.