Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Photo portal to Singapore

I know, I know, It's late for me to post this now for it's been a while since I've been to this place... but as the famous saying goes.. . ( all together now :) Better late than never. Hek! Hek! Hek!

And so now after all that has been said, Here's some nice shots, places to visit and thing to do in my visit to Singapore!

A glipmse of Sentosa Island - Singapore's finest recreation place. Beach, mall, amusement park, Thrill rides, bird park and good food in one stop!



Here's the most famous Singapore icon - The Merlion is a the mythical half-lion half-fish creature


Entrance to the Bird park


From this Tower, you can see the whole Sentosa Island and on a not-so cloudy day, you can even see the city!



The colorful cable cars...


Underwaterworld park - A Walk in aquarium... For me, this is better than the one in Ocean park HK



Still in the underwater world...




Singapore Cinemania...



This park wouldn't be as nice without a Dolphin show!!!






One of the best fountain light show I've seen so far... ( You can also catch a fountain light show in the Suntec City Mall, I think they have it everynight around 8 PM, to get the best view, I suggest you sit anywhere among the coffee shops surrounding the fountain )




Do you know that singaporeans are fond of monkeys? You need to Watch this show to find out why...

UP NEXT: SINGAPORE CITY!









Sorry no pictures inside the zoo.. It my camera isn't good enough to capture the animals in the dark.But I do recommend you to go visit the Singapore Night Safari. It's a unique experience tourist need to try! IF I were to rate it,,5 Stars being the highest, it would be four.

No comments: